Your final paper should be IEEEXplore compatible, which includes:
- Being PDF 1.4 (Acrobat 5) or later but not Acrobat 9.
- Being created with a PDF distiller (converted by PDF eXpress or created with pdflatex and checked by PDF eXpress) and not scanned.
- All fonts must be embedded or subsetted.
- No password or other security settings.
- No bookmarks or links.
- No PDF attachments.
Continue reading “IEEEXplore Compatibility”
For the best contestants numerous awards and honorary mentions are provided for the best paper and the best poster presentation thanks to the SPSympo-2017 Sponsors. Continue reading “Young Scientist Contest”
Your final paper version should be uploaded to the paper management system before the deadline announced in the “important dates” section (30 June 2019 the latest). The use of the publication template is mandatory for acceptance of your publication into IEEE Xplore.
Please be advised that it is the IEEE policy to include papers in IEEE Xplore only when the Authors have attended the conference and presented their work.
Therefore, the full acceptance of the final paper is subject to the following conditions:
- AT LEAST ONE AUTHOR must register
- and pay the conference fees by 30 June 2019.
Continue reading “Instruction for Authors”